Button Functions Introduction for VIOFO A139 3CH Dash Cam
The A139 Series are none-screen dash cams with new outline design compared to the previous VIOFO models. Therefore, operation on the buttons and the voice notification can free your eyes on the screen and allow you to focus more on the road.
Instead of the beep sound, a human-voice notification gives you clear words what’s happening on your camera and what you should do next. We can expect to save some time on figuring out what are the beep sounds trying to tell you.
While, two common-used hotkeys for starting infrared lights and formatting memory card are included for your convenience. No access to the phone needed.
Let’s check the sheet and video to guide you on button functions.
In Same Category
- Why Do You Need A 2K+2K Front And Rear Dashcam A229 Duo?
- A119 Mini Is the Next Best Bang for Your Buck Dashcam ?
- How is VIOFO T130 Different from Other Three-channel Dashcams?
- VIOFO T130 3CH: Most Recommended 3-Channel Dash Camera for Uber, Lyft, and Other Rideshare (TNC) Drivers
- VIOFO A129 Series Comparison
No comment at this time!